Happy 2nd Anniversary, Josie!

Today I have had my beautiful Josie for two years ago. It’s been two years since I picked up a tiny little puppy and took her back to DC, kept her there for a week, moved her to Birmingham for 6 weeks, and finally settled here in the suburb of Charlotte.

josie

159

061

josie 2

It has been two years of hilarious laughs, snuggles, and fun games!

Josie has been my best friend for two years now! I could certainly fill pages and pages of funny pictures of her. She’s cute and funny. Now she likes to sleep a lot more, but she is certainly more energetic that we have a puppy in a house!

On a side note, baby Josie is staying with my parents while Rylie recovers from “getting fixed.” It’s hard to be away from her, especially because I legit threw her a party last year. I wanted to do the same again this year!

What’s the craziest thing that you’ve done for your pets?

Categories: Pets, Updates | Tags: , |

• Amy Simcox | May 12, 2014 | Reply

What a cutie! Happy anniversary, Josie! The craziest thing I’ve done for my dog, Lyla, is probably fighting with my hubby to keep her in the bed with us. It’s a nightly ritual 😉

• Sarah | May 12, 2014 | Reply

We used to keep Josie on the bed, but then I realized that she was disturbing my sleep a lot. It got worse once the new puppy was old enough to stay with us too. That’s when they both started sleeping in a dog bed in the kitchen!

• Christina H | May 12, 2014 | Reply

she is so adorable! love the pictures.

• TheMarriedWriter | May 12, 2014 | Reply

Awww Josie is the cutest! When I first got Penguin I put clothes on him. EVERY DAY. And he had a Facebook. I was single at the time and lonely. Like a cat lady with an adorable dog.

• Sarah | May 13, 2014 | Reply

That’s too cute! Josie never liked clothes. I did manage to get our puppy to wear a sweater a lot when we got her because of the snow/cold temperatures and she had a cold.

• Kallie | May 13, 2014 | Reply

Aw, she’s such a cutie! I’m sorry you have to be apart! You can celebrate when she’s back!

• Sarah | May 13, 2014 | Reply

Thanks! I will probably do something when she gets back. She should be back on our puppy’s 6 month birthday, so maybe it can be a joint celebration. I’m a little crazy for these dogs!

• itslora | May 13, 2014 | Reply