I'm Sarah! I love to read, write, and create. My blog is to share my passion for life while living with chronic pain. I hope you'll enjoy this journey and a good book with me!
I haven't had a chance to update my domain to match my blog name, yet, but I'm working on making it all come together!
Visiting from a search engine? New here? This is what you need to know:
I'm not doing well, health-wise, so I have not been updating or writing as much as I would like.
However, I am trying to write once or twice a week!
Also, if you have a problem with the Le Tote post that I wrote two years ago, I'm sorry. It's the Internet.
Most Popular Posts
2017 Reading Challenge
- Le Tote: A Very Honest Review
- Love Jane Austen? 10 More Books to Read!
- How to Deal with One Sided Friendships
- 9 Ways to Ease Your Cervical Dystonia Pain
- My Dogs Love this Amazing Alternative to Greenies
- 10 Ways to be an Amazing Friend to Chronically Ill People
- About Me
- Books Like Gone Girl: Recommendations
Today I have had my beautiful Josie for two years ago. It's been two years since I picked up a tiny little puppy and took her back to DC, kept her there for a week, moved her to Birmingham for 6 weeks, and finally settled here in the suburb of Charlotte.